Welcome to Highton Bowls Club
Home of the Highton Hawks
We are partly open - if you are enquiring about holding a function here, please call or text
Jodie : 0455 862 768 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to Covid-19 Restrictions our Club Rooms are currently allowed to have 10 patrons on each side of our partitioned club room, so that's 2 groups of 10 on each side as well as up to 50 patrons outside.
Our club rooms are open under the following conditions :
1. All patrons must sanitise their hands before entering the club rooms.
2. All patrons must sign the Covid-19 contact tracing book. Please ensure you social distance whilst waiting to sign in.
You only need to provide your first name, time of arrival and either your contact phone or email address. Each page will be destroyed after 28 days.
3. If you are unwell stay home. Do not enter the club room.
4. We can have 10 patrons on each side of the room divider. Our maximum inside is 20 patrons. The bar staff are not included in this number. However we can have 50 patrons outside.
5. All Patrons must be seated while drinking. Drinking at the bar is not allowed.
6. You must observe social distancing at all times.
We have also received CoGG approval to allow us to open our greens, on a limited basis for our bowlers.
Remember our club sponsors are doing it tough also, so please consider supporting them.
SUBWAY TRIPLES: It was agreed that we continue with our Monthly Subway Triples which has been conducted on the first Thursday of each Month. Given current Covid -19 restrictions re Clubrooms numbers etc. it was agreed that initially, for the months of November and December we would change the format to the following:
Dates: 5 November & 1 December
Time: 12.30pm START
Format: Two Bowl Triples
No of Games: 3 x 10 Ends played straight through
Unfortunately we will NOT be able to avail of the beautiful Subway Rolls and players are expected to have lunch prior to arrival.
Our sponsors: (mouse over to stop, click on logo to go to their website)